Retail Store HoursMonday: 10 am – 6 pm
Tuesday-Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Merry Christmas!Christmas - It’s the most wonderful time of the year! At The Theatre Company we are happy to help you with all of your holiday costuming needs for the month of December!
- Santa Claus
- Gingerbread People
- Mrs. Claus
- New Year's Eve options
- Wise Men
- Snow Men
- The list goes on...
Additionally, we sell various wigs, beards, glasses, hats, gloves, and accessories to help you with all the finishing touches. Theatrical quality make-up is also available.
Feel free to call 909-982-5736 with any questions, or ride your sleigh over to 1400 N. Benson Ave in Upland, California to pay us a visit. We look forward to seeing you!
These are only a few of the almost unlimited possibilities represented by the thousands of costumes in our stock! We welcome ideas and suggestions, and will do our best to help you realize your costume goal. Please be patient – With so many choices, finding your perfect costume can take time!
Things you need to know in order to rent a costume:
- You must have a valid Drivers License or Photo Identification Card.
- Rental rates are for 72 hours (3 days) –there is an extra charge for extra time.
- Rental fee MUST be paid at the time costume is reserved. There are no cancellations or refunds.
- Exchanges, when possible, will be charged a $15.00 fee.
- A refundable security deposit is required while costume is in your possession; it may be paid at the time of rental or paid when you pick your costume up.
- Rental may be paid with cash or credit card. We strongly encourage security deposit be paid with a credit card; Cash deposits will only be returned to the original renter.
- Your receipt is a legal contract – please read it carefully. For terms and policies check out our FAQ.
Since halloween is coming i decided to drop by after working out and i was surprised how much selections they have here. They TONS of costumes for rent and some for sale. I think renting is good one you don't have to pay too much it starts around 20 and it can go to maybe 60 or whatever cause i only remembered 20. And its good because you won't have to deal on putting it in your closet and you can get an elaborate costume without spending too much!
So what did i get?
Black and white face paint 3 for the white and 5 bucks for black. Cause i don't even know what to wear for halloween but those face paint will come in handy.
I might go back to pick up some costume instead.